Responsible to: Lettings Manager
Contract: Part-time, 1 year Fixed-term contract, all-year round
Hours: The number of hours a week will vary and will be on an as and when basis, however it is envisaged to be circa 5-10 hours a week, primarily evenings and some weekends.
Close date: 17th September 2021
Start Date: ASAP
An exciting new position has arisen at TWGSB for a suitably skilled and reliable Lettings Assistant to join our friendly and well-respected support team.
• To assist the Lettings Manager in the management of the lettings in our brand new sports hall in line with the school’s lettings policy
• Contribute to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare and personal care of children and young people with regard to the area child protection procedures.
1. Assist the Lettings Manager with the bookings of the sports hall using the online system.
2. Liaise with external clients, both new and existing.
3. Deal with general email and telephone enquiries and follow up if necessary.
4. Set up facilities ready for lettings including moving equipment and furniture as required.
5. Alert the Lettings Manager and Site Team to any issues arising with the facilities.
6. Undertake ad-hoc projects and duties as required by the Lettings Manager.
7. Contribute to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare and personal care of children and young people with regard to the area child protection procedures.
Please note that we will only accept CV’s if they are accompanied by an application form, which can be found on our website: https://www.twgsb.org.uk/187/vacancies We shall review applications as we receive them.
Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys is a successful and popular selective 11–18 dual-site school, with a site in Tunbridge Wells and a brand new site based in Sevenoaks. Staff will benefit from a positive working environment, with strong support for professional development and specialist teaching rooms. We aim for high standards and the pursuit of academic excellence, helping every student to reach their full potential through the development of skills, concepts and knowledge, within the framework of a caring community. Relationships between staff and students are based on trust, mutual respect and a determination to succeed.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this post.
Tunbridge Wells Grammar School for Boys
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years