Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Early Years Level 3 Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to work in a primary school in the Alnwick area delivering short term cover work. The successful applicant will be required to work varying shifts between the hours of 08:30-16:00, Monday-Friday from September 2018.
This is a small and successful primary school with an excellent reputation in the local community. The behaviour and attitude of the children is outstanding, and children enjoy coming to the school to learn. The school has recently been graded ‘Good’ in the most recent Ofsted inspection.
The successful EYFS Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to confidently support individuals and smaller groups of Nursery children. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of EYFS Teaching Assistant to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of EYFS Teaching Assistant you must:
· Have recent experience supporting children in Early Years
· Hold a Level 3 or above qualification in childcare
· DBS on update service would be advantageous
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
· Have a passion for identifying children’s varying needs and adapting your approach to match
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Newcastle branch.