Head Teacher: Mrs Julia Rodwell
Hours: 32.5 hours per week per week term time only plus 1 week
Park End Primary School in partnership with Best Practice is looking to recruit a Level 4 Teaching Assistant to complete an Early Years Teacher Initial Teacher Training Qualification (EYITT) from September 2021.
The successful applicant will have:
- the opportunity to complete fully funded Early Years Initial Teacher Training (EYITT) within the first year to gain Early Years Teacher Status (Note: this is not QTS)
- a degree (to be obtained by July 2021)
- the commitment to promoting the wellbeing and care of our children
- an ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) to an appropriate standard.
- an understanding of the principles of child development and learning processes.
- an ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities.
- an ability to relate well to children and their families.
- an ability to work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
The Recruitment Process
The successful candidate will also be accepted onto the teacher training programme (EYITT). Acceptance on the programme requires the candidate to have GCSE Grade C or above in English, Maths and Science or equivalent qualification and have a degree by July 2021.
Closing Date: 12pm March 4th 2021
Shortlisting: 5th March 2021
Interviews: 23rd March 2021
The application form, job description and job profile are available to download from the www.northeastjobs.org.uk or from the school website.
Application forms should be sent to email@example.com
If we would like to discuss the position, please ring school on 01642314309.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Park End Primary School