We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in Brisbane’s Outer-North. This school offers a program that focuses on engaging young people with complex needs and encourages participation and active learning in a supported and connected way.
About the Role:
- Candidates with an interest in Art, Music or Learning Support also looked upon favourably
- Full Time, Contract Role until Friday 17 September 2021
- Immediate Start
- The Centre offers a program that focuses on engaging young people with complex needs and encourages participation and active learning in a supported and connected way
- Students are high school aged, 13 – 17 years
- Staff and young people work cooperatively at the Centre to develop personal learning plans
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2104-548141KW Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers