We wish to recruit a Lower Key Stage 2 Phase Leader/ Class Teacher to join our rapidly improving Academy and support us in our journey to both educate and nurture our pupils. Perry Court E-ACT Academy, in South Bristol, needs staff with enthusiasm, passion and motivation to play a key role in our drive for success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school that truly values their team, who work together to achieve the best for all their stakeholders and that greatly values the importance of CPD.
We can offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to:
· To work with experienced leaders, who have a clear vision for the academy.
· To work with staff who have high expectations for both themselves and the children they teach.
· To work within a Multi Academy Trust that has excellent career development with the opportunity of rapid progression.
· To work within a community where you can make a difference to the lives of the pupils and their families.
Perry Court E-ACT Academy are looking for an individual who:
· Has the drive and ambition to inspire and motivate everyone around them.
· Wants the opportunity to develop their leadership skills by proactively leading their team.
· Contributes to the broader direction and development of the Academy.
· Delivers outstanding provision so that all children achieve to their potential.
· Are flexible and resilient in their approach to work and able to maintain a good work/ life balance.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged.
Interviews will take place in the week beginning Monday 21st May, 2018.