Highly experienced and talented teacher needed to be a Class Teacher in Secondary Section teaching, English, Literature in English, Global Perspectives, Critical Thinking and Personal Social Health Education.
The successful profile and qualifications:
Pursuing the GISU Guiding Statements requires a commitment from our staff members to the following values; an international and cultural understanding, personal responsibility and integrity, mutual responsibility and respect.
• Outstanding practitioner with at least three years of relevant full – time teaching experience.
• A relevant Bachelor’s Degree is desired in the different disciplines.
• An International/National Teaching Qualification or other equivalent Teaching Qualification(s).
• Have excellent subject knowledge and experience.
• Ability to work online.
• Successful international experience of teaching is added advantage.
We have a keen interest for candidates who have engaged in Professional Development, taught students from culturally diverse backgrounds and who have previously lived and worked overseas.
How to apply;
Please send your cover letter, resume, recent passport size photo, national ID/passport, academic credentials and contact of three professional referees to Human Resource on email@example.com indicating clearly the job position(s) you are applying for in the email subject.
Kindly note that we receive quite a volume of applications thus only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Galaxy International School Uganda is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. It is mandatory that before employment, a comprehensive background check is carried out. This will include; consultation with your professional and character references as well as recent criminal background checks.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- A degree related to subject taught.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check
- Over 21 and below 49 years of age
Galaxy International School Uganda
Plot 1077, Lubowa Estate, Entebbe Road, Kampala Uganda.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 2.5 - 18 years