Are you an enthusiastic and caring team player who would like to join our dedicated and rewarding team?
Marden Lodge is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Lunchtime Play Supervisor to join our friendly staff body.
S1/2: FTE £15,341 - £16,015 Pro Rata - £2,724
The successful individual will play a vital role in ensuring our children feel cared for and safe throughout the lunchtime period and will be confident in encouraging creative and inclusive playtime activities amongst children.
This important role will also involve supervising all aspects of lunchtime including helping children to get ready for their lunch, promoting good hygiene habits and assisting in the dining hall.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident individual seeking flexible working arrangements.
We are looking for an individual who:
• Can supervise the children both in the dining area and in play areas to ensure the orderly conduct and the welfare and safety of children.
• Can relate well and communicate effectively with children and adults
• Is confident in encouraging creative and imaginative playtime activities
• Is adaptable to changing and urgent situations and is reliable
We can offer you:
• Flexible working arrangements
• Well behaved, happy and enthusiastic children.
• A supportive and approachable leadership team.
• A friendly team of enthusiastic colleagues
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Hours: 12:00- 13:30pm Mon-Fri 7 ½ hours a week, term time only