Isaac Newton Academy, Redbridge
Principal: Rachel Macfarlane
Required as soon as possible
Brand-new all-through mixed 4-18 comprehensive in Redbridge.
In September 2012 Isaac Newton Academy opened with its inaugural cohort of 180 year 7 students. The school will grow, year on year, to become an 11-18 academy of 1250 students with specialist status in mathematics and music. In 2014 the primary phase of the academy opened to 90 reception-aged children. This too will grow each year, until full in September 2020.
We are looking to recruit Lunchtime Supervisors to join our team of staff. The successful candidates will supervise students during lunch breaks, ensuring that high standards of behaviour and the health and safety of the students are maintained at all times.
Our ideal candidates will:
- have experience of supervising children
- have experience in a similar role within a school or the education sector (desirable)
- have a helpful, positive, calm and caring nature
- be flexible and hard working
- be excellent team workers
- have a commitment to Ark’s ethos of high expectations
In this role you will:
- play a key role in the evolution of Isaac Newton Academy
- join the Ark network, with comprehensive career and professional development and a range of exclusive benefits.
If you are seeking a challenging and highly rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who attend Isaac Newton Academy and members of the local community, then we are keen to hear from you.
If you would like to discuss the role or if you have any technical issues with the application form, please contact our HR team, on 020 8911 6657 or email@example.com.
To apply please go to https://goo.gl/oU87bc .Please complete your application by 3pm on Wednesday 7th February 2018.
Location: Ilford, Redbridge
Start date: As soon as possible
Deadline: 3pm on Wednesday 7th February 2018
Salary: ARK Band 2 - £17,961 - £18,357 pro rata, per annum
(Actual gross salary £4,382 – £4,479)
Hours: Approximately 10 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.