Ainthorpe Academy is now recruiting for a Lunchtime Supervisor. This role could be the ideal next step in your career.
Giving our young people access to a world-class education and enrichment experiences is what drives us. Our students benefit from a wealth of opportunities to develop, learn and lead. From the classroom, to cultural visits, sports, music and arts and engaging with our local communities, the rich and varied experiences we create help fuel ambition and unlock potential. The education and experiences equips our young people with the leadership skills, team spirit, resilience and confidence to become outstanding citizens.
About the role
To supervise and assist children during lunchtime, inside the school and in the playground, to ensure a safe and positive learning environment is maintained and that all children behave in an appropriate manner.
Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per week to cover lunchbreaks. Term time only. Permanent vacancy.
Salary & Benefits
NJC Point 6 - actual salary £2,831pa (£8.50ph) 38 weeks per year
Access to Local Government Pension Scheme
Who we are looking for
- Able to communicate clearly, understand and follow instructions.
- Experience of undertaking general cleaning duties.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Be able to talk to children and adults in a clear and calm manner
- Work as part of a group and on own initiative
- Encourage high standards of pupil behaviour at all times
- Initiate games and activities appropriate to the age of the children
- Inspire trust and confidence in children
- Ability to empathise with the needs of children
Ainthorpe Primary School is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.