JFS SCHOOL, THE MALL, KENTON, HARROW, HA3 9TE
Headteacher: Mrs Rachel Fink
Roll: 2,000 (incl. 600 in Sixth Form)
Tel: 020 8206 3100
Fax: 020 8206 3103
£10 per hour / £2,850 per annum, 1 year Fixed Term
(7.5 hours per week : 38 weeks, Term Time Only)
We are looking to appoint Lunchtime Supervisors to join our Student Support department.
Key responsibilities will include:
· General supervision of children during the lunch period, in the dining hall, playgrounds, car park (and classrooms, in poor weather).
· Encouragement of purposeful play and social skills activities (if required).
· Assisting with ensuring students depart for lessons at the end of lunch break in a timely manner.
· Checking toilets are empty at the end of each lunch break.
· Ensuring children tidy up/clear up in a satisfactory manner.
· Working in close co-operating with other school staff, being part of the school team.
· Ensuring that children who are not entitled to leave the school during the lunch break
remain on site and that all students play/congregate in appropriate areas only.
JFS is a co-educational inclusive, modern, orthodox Jewish school that strives to produce well-educated, faithful and proud Jews who will be responsible and contributing members of society. JFS is a truly wonderful school. This is clear from our stunning annual public examination results which see us consistently placed in the top five schools in the country outside the independent sector.
Our modern campus is on a 26-acre greenfield site with a welcoming inclusive and warm, caring family environment. JFS was re-accredited with Investors in People status and achieved the Gold Award.
For an application pack, please visit our website (www.jfs.brent.sch.uk) or contact the School at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Ongoing – until positions are filled
Interviews will take place: Throughout the academic year
Please note that CVs alone will not be accepted.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to pre-employment checks, including satisfactory Enhanced Level DBS clearance.