Join our friendly, supportive and creative team!
We are looking for a full-time, experienced Mainscale teacher to cover Maternity Leave in our Nursery class, starting in June 2021.
Jubilee Primary School is an outstanding school with a reputation for being creative, inclusive and innovative. Jubilee is in a buzzing, multicultural area of Hackney where children from all backgrounds flourish. Our children achieve highly as a result of the enriching experiences the school offers.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• Creative, organised and enthusiastic
• Passionate about creating high quality Early Years provision
• Flexible with a good sense of humour
• Reflective and always looking to improve your practice
• Ready to work as part of a team to help every child reach their full potential
We will offer you:
• Well-behaved and motivated children from a diverse community
• A creative environment which welcomes innovation
• A friendly, supportive and experienced staff team
• Excellent opportunities for your career enhancement and professional development
Although we are unable to conduct tours at this present time, we are happy to answer any question you may have. Please contact us 020 8806 5446 or email us for any more information.
All applications should be sent electronically to Kate Apostolov: firstname.lastname@example.org or online via TES
• Job start: June 2021, or May if available
• Closing date for applications: 22nd January 2021
• Interviews in week commencing: 25th January 2021
Our school is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.disclosures.co.uk
Jubilee Primary School
Stoke Newington, Hackney
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years