“Is teaching your passion? Would you like to work at a school that not only encourages progression but also helps to facilitate promotion?
If you join EEHS you will be working in a school that:
- Is high performing and offers great rapid career development and leadership opportunities
- Is committed to providing a good work-life balance with an emphasis on staff wellbeing
- Gives responsibility to its staff and allows them to use their initiative and flourish accordingly
- Has an open door policy and sharing culture
- Provides access to our multi-academy trust and the opportunities that that offers
- Has a young and vibrant staff team.
- Operates a shorter academic year than most including a two week autumn half-term.
English is extremely popular department with 7 full time members of staff. All students study English Language and Literature at GCSE. This leads to post 16 study in English Literature. The department is well equipped with office space and 7 fully refurbished classrooms, each with an interactive whiteboard, and generous curriculum resources. Each member of staff receives a laptop.
If you want to join our successful, forward-thinking academy then please contact James Newman, Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss the position, arrange an interview and tour the school.
Epsom and Ewell High School is committed to safeguarding and successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.”