Required for Immediate Start
Full or part time – all year round
Salary £20 – 25k FTE per annum
We wish to appoint a committed and reliable Maintenance Assistant who takes pride in their work to join our hard working Estates team. This post is for a full time or part time position. Salary dependent on skill set.
The successful candidate will:
• Have an organised, flexible approach to all work undertaken
• Have relevant experience ie. Handyman
• Be a skilled tradesman, this would be advantageous
• Be an excellent communicator
• Have a D1 licence but we are willing to train the right person
We can offer you:
• A supportive environment to work in
• A school that is committed to the wellbeing of all staff
• Opportunities for professional development
• Four weeks leave plus bank holidays rising to five weeks leave after a year’s service
The closing date for applications is 27 September 2021
Interviews to be held week the following week
Further information and an application pack are available on the School website: www.farringtons.org.uk
The school reserves the right to appoint before the closing date, so early applications are advised.
Farringtons School is set in 25 acres of beautiful grounds close to London. We provide an excellent academic and supportive day and boarding environment for girls and boys age 3 -18.
The School is a member of MIST (Methodist Independent Schools Trust)
We are committed to encouraging diversity. We aim for our workforce to be representative of society and that each employee feels respected and able to give their best. We are committed to providing equality and fairness in our recruitment and employment practices and not to discriminate on any grounds.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years