Royal High School Bath is a leading independent girls' day and boarding school, and part of the Girls' Day School Trust (GDST) network. We are looking for a unique individual with creativity in spades, and a nose for data and analytics - your drive and energy will see you play a key role in the implementation of our School's marketing and communication strategy.
This is an opportunity for a highly organised, creatively driven, experienced Marketing and Communications Manager with a real passion for digital communications. You will join a friendly and hard-working Marketing team and will work closely with the Admissions team in a sustained programme of student recruitment.
The post holder will work closely with the Director of Admissions and Marketing and manage two members of the team, ensuring all activity underpins the school development plan. You will be responsible for the School's online and offline communication channels, driving content and development of the website, social media channels, internal communication and advertising, consistent with the school's vision and brand values.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful, energetic, forward-thinking team and make a real difference in an independent school environment. We welcome applications from a range of backgrounds and the post holder will need to apply their skills and quickly understand the competitive independent school market.
About the School
Royal High School Bath is a highly rewarding place to work and offers excellent facilities and resources and a warm, friendly and supportive working environment.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Free lunches during term time
- Access to our free Legal and General Employee Assistance programme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
For further details and to apply please click the apply button.
The closing date for applications is the 19th of January 2021.
Royal High School Bath and the GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Royal High School Bath
Bath and North East Somerset
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 3 - 18 years