Princes Gardens Prep School are looking for a marketing and communications manager who will be responsible for translating the strategic marketing plan into an annual communications plan which supports the strategic objectives and goals. The job holder will work closely with the Head of Marketing (London) to achieve this. This includes development of the best channel mix (inc digital) to deliver the communication objectives and monitoring performance over time to ensure the best return on investment.
On a daily and weekly basis, the role will be delivering the communication plan which includes:
- Development of marketing collateral e.g. School Prospectus
- Briefing design agencies to create campaign materials. - Creating content from school activities to drive social media activity and newsletters.
- Briefing media agencies to place advertising as and when necessary. - Developing press releases where appropriate and executing a PR/media relations plan through local contacts to promote the USPs of the school.
- Management of school photography and videography, ensuring image resources are up to date and high quality. The job holder will also be responsible for organising and delivering the marketing events programme in school to optimise enquiries from new prospective parents.
Prince's Gardens Preparatory School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years