25 hours per week term time only plus 2 weeks (40 weeks)
The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
1. Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our learners within a safe and supportive environment
2. It’s about learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving learning underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
3. No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of learners whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals
We are seeking to appoint a highly organised, creative and proactive individual to work with colleagues at Barr’s Hill School to develop and deliver the School’s marketing strategy.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, you will have a minimum of 2 years’ proven experience of successfully planning, creating and delivering targeted marketing and communications campaigns to achieve outcomes.
Utilising your excellent communication, interpersonal, design and research skills you will undertake projects, co-coordinate and implement activities and develop working relationships to raise the profile of the School and the Trust and secure and protect brand identity.
You will be committed to building brighter futures and enabling the School to become the School of first choice in its community. A flexible approach to working hours is required including occasional work during evenings, school holidays and weekends with advance notification. Relevant experience of working in an education context is preferred but not essential.
Employees of the Trust have access to:
* Supported professional development
* The Local Government Pension Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Occupational Health Services
* 27 days annual leave rising to 32 days after 5 years’ service
What makes us a good employer?
The Trust recognises that people's needs will change throughout their working lives and is committed to developing and delivering working practices and policies that are responsive to this. In addition to opportunities for professional development the Trust offers attractive reward and benefits packages including competitive rates of pay, access to the Local Government Pension Scheme, online discount at retail, travel, theme park and other leisure providers, policies to support family and carer commitments, Occupational Health services and career pathways across the Trust.
Closing date: Midday Friday 19th April 2019
For more information and to request an application pack, please contact Paul Hunt at Hays Education:
T: 0121 236 4476
Please also see our dedicated recruitment site:
Barr’s Hill School and The Futures Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.