The Mead School is a co-educational prep school for circa 235 pupils, situated in the heart of Tunbridge Wells, approximately 400 metres from the historic Pantiles.
Supported by the Group Marketing Department, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for delivering the School’s annual marketing plan to achieve pupil recruitment targets.
- Supporting the development and execution of the schools marketing and branding strategies
- Actively take part in marketing campaigns and organise meetings and events
- Develop original copy for social media platforms, websites and printed advertising materials
- Understanding brand guidelines and consistently implement the brand voice across all channels and marketing materials
- Coordinating the delivery of the school’s annual and termly marketing plans
- Helping staff to generate news stories to support the school’s marketing messages
- Keeping the school’s website fresh, current and engaging, posting stories regularly and ensuring diary and other information is up to date
- Building and maintaining the school’s social media presence
- Assisting with the organisation of school events, including Open Days
- Managing the school’s photography archive
- Produce a regular newsletter for parents
- Managing the collation of articles and photos for the school’s yearbook
- Work with the Friends of The Mead on events and newsletters as required
- Supporting the Group Marketing Department in producing prospectuses, flyers and other literature as necessary
- Managing a database of marketing channels (e.g. estate agents, nurseries, etc.) and ensuring regular contact is maintained in conjunction with Head’s PA
- Assisting the Admissions Registrar in collecting and analysing data to assess the effectiveness of various forms of marketing
- Gathering and interpreting market research including parent surveys
- To act at all times as an ambassador for the school
- To support the smooth running of the school
- Very personable, with excellent people skills
- Highly organised, with strong IT skills and a good eye for detail
- Creative, with a good eye from strong visuals
- Self-motivated, a team player and a strong work ethic
- Highly literate with excellent writing skills
- Experience of managing websites
- Experience with social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with videography and photo manipulation apps an advantage
Applicants should complete the school’s application form and submit by email to Michelle Coveney, Business Manager email@example.com or via the TES website.
The application form may be accompanied by a covering letter of no more than one page.
The closing date for applications is on a rolling basis and interviews will be held as and when the right candidate comes along.
This role will preferably commence September 2021 or as soon as possible.
If you have any queries or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact Miss Elizabeth Winter, firstname.lastname@example.org, 01892 525 837.
The Mead School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers, reference and medical checks and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
The Mead School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years