Contract type: Permanent, Full-time;
Salary: c. 30 -34k for candidates with appropriate experience and qualifications
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week with flexibility to work at events either after school or at school open events
Start Date: Immediate
Closing Date: 12 noon Wednesday 15 September, 2021
NULS is a thriving 2-18 Years Independent School that leads within its County and resides in The Times Top 50 league tables. We are now looking for a creative and skilled marketer with strong interpersonal skills to further communicate our school’s calibre and unique strengths. You will have a proven track record of executing successful marketing initiatives and developments and an ambition that matches that of the school. This is a highly varied role and will provide the scope for the successful candidate to contribute to all aspects of the Marketing Department’s work, from strategy to creative, from publicity through to digital marketing. We are looking for a driven, very hardworking and creative team player to deliver our ambitious objectives as we develop our school brand, external relations and communication and effectiveness of our marketing work.
We are looking for someone with a genuine passion for marketing and communication who can:
• Demonstrate great proficiency in the use of standard office software
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Contribute to website content management and development
• Show a creative flair and strong interpersonal skills
• Utilise experience of working with creative agencies, printers and other suppliers
• Lead and execute successful campaigns and marketing initiatives
• Be confident and capable across all fields, whether this involve contributing to photography shoots, creating website content, managing digital campaigning or simply liaising with prospective parents and staff
• Be highly organised, prioritise effectively and work with exceptional levels of energy and commitment
• Demonstrate excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills, with the ability to produce well formatted content
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Executive will work all year round and oversee and input to the marketing activities of Little NULS Nursery, our Preparatory School, Senior School and Sixth Form.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week with flexibility to work at events either after school or at school open events
Apply by 12 noon Wednesday 15 September, 2021
Salary - c. 30 -34k for candidates with appropriate experience and qualifications
Interviews scheduled for 20th September 2021
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. ��Applicants must undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. Registered charity no. 1124463.
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years
Newcastle-under-Lyme School, which attracts pupils from Staffordshire, Cheshire, Shropshire, Derbyshire and Telford and Wrekin, is a co-educational day school for pupils aged 2 -18.
NULS was founded c.1602 and its academic calibre is reno...