Marketing - Internship in Paris
From January 2019
Duration: 6 months (from Jan 1st)
Location: Cambridge Assessment English – 80 rue St Lazare – 75009 Paris
Cambridge Assessment English (www.cambridgeenglish.org) is a division of Cambridge Assessment (www.cambridgeassessment.org.uk), a not-for-profit department of the University of Cambridge. We develop and produce the most valuable range of qualifications for learners and teachers of English in the world.
Over 5,5 million people in 130 countries take our qualifications and tests every year. They are accepted by over 20,000 organisations worldwide, and provide the English language skills to communicate and succeed in the real world. Each Cambridge English Qualification is clearly matched to a level of the Common European Framework for Languages. The CEFR is used worldwide to benchmark language ability, and plays a central role in language education and policy.
You will assist the country managers and the senior Marketing Manager on Marketing activities (online and offline) in Europe and especially for the following countries, according to the projects that arise during the internship: Austria, Baltic states, Benelux, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, North Africa, Romania, Serbia, Switzerland, etc.
- Organisation of events : material, communication/coordination with 3rd parties, venues, invitations, certificates of attendance, etc
- Prep centre awards organisation (travel, event, awards, communication)
- Press relations (Romania)
- Market research
- Webmastering and implementation of search campaigns
- Emailing campaigns
- Management of translation agencies
- Budget monitoring
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in a university or college program with marketing as a speciality.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to work under pressure, to meet deadlines and to multi-task
- CEFR B2 level in French, C1 level in English and native of Germany or Romania
You will work in an international environment and join a dynamic and multicultural team. You will be in regular contact with our Cambridge-based headquarters as well as with our international customers. You will learn about language assessment and will receive training on our internal tools and softwares.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 14 January and interviews will be held as applications arrive.
Please send ASAP your letter and CV to Cécile Loyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches leads to innovation and creates an atmosphere where everyone’s contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work. Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you.
If you’re successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.
CAMBRIDGE ASSESSMENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER