An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Manager to join our team, starting as soon as possible.
The purpose of this role is to support the Principals on the delivery of the Claires Court strategic marketing plan for the School’s six divisions across three sites, in order to ensure the School’s image and reputation is enhanced and promoted, focusing on the active recruitment and retention of pupils. Additionally, this role needs to provide expert advice and assistance on marketing and brand management, developing relationships with all staff to ensure that the School’s marketing approach is consistent and coherent. A key focus is to assist the Principals in the PR and communication activities related to the proposed new campus.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A broad knowledge and experience of appropriate marketing principles and techniques, ideally in an independent school environment
• A formal qualification in marketing, market research or public relations is desirable.
• Excellent communications skills and the ability to work with all Office software, ideally the Google Suite and the School’s website and social media profile.
• High levels of self-awareness and interpersonal skills and a desire to work collaboratively to achieve Claires Court School’s outcomes.
• The ability to look at problems and opportunities from new perspectives and generate creative solutions.
• Excellent organisational and project management skills to deliver agreed targets and work to schedules.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week, all year round. A flexible approach is essential as occasional evening and weekend working will also be required. Salary will be negotiable, dependent on experience.
In return we offer a positive working environment, with supportive colleagues and regular opportunities for professional development and training.
To apply, please download an application form from our website. Please post completed forms to the following address:-
Claires Court Schools Ltd
1 College Avenue
Alternatively, completed forms may be emailed to email@example.com (no agencies, please).
Applications must be received by 12:00pm on Wednesday 16th October. Please apply early as applications will be considered upon receipt; we reserve the right to interview/appoint prior to the closing date.
NB: CVs will not be accepted in place of an application form, but may be submitted as additional supporting documentation.