Teacher of Maths
Required for May 2021
Contract Type: Full time
Qualified Teachers' Pay Spine + Outer London Allowance
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an 11-18 Roman Catholic Girls’ School which was rated as ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in November 2013 for the third consecutive time. The School is situated in a delightful area and is very well served by fast (20 minutes) and award-winning public transport links to Central London but without the high Central London property rents and purchase prices. The School is a short walk from Upminster town centre and station where Overground (C2C) and Underground (District Line) services are available; the school is also a short drive from the M25,A12 and A13. The locality is also well served by frequent bus services. We are a thriving and happy school community with a strong family ethos and an excellent reputation leading to heavy over subscription.
The successful candidate will:
• Be well qualified and enthusiastic with excellent or developing subject knowledge
• Be passionate about Mathematics and committed to improving teaching and learning
• Have good interpersonal and presentational skills
• Be forward thinking, inspirational, receptive to change, and able to work under pressure
• Be a strong classroom presence to achieve high levels of student engagement and progress
In return we offer:
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and creative team
• A supportive environment in which your talent and commitment will be encouraged, nurtured and rewarded
• A warm welcome from a thriving and happy school community with a strong family ethos
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. This post is exempt from the provision of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Completed application form (available on the school website or TES), letters of application and the names and addresses of two referees should be The application form is available on the school website and should be emailed to Mrs Kerry Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org or completed through the TES website.
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 5th March
For further details about the school please refer to the website www.sacredheartofmary.net
Sacred Heart of Mary Girls' School