The Governors of The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School require an ambitious teacher of Mathematics to undertake the role of Key Stage 5 Manager. You will be responsible for leading a talented group of post-16 teachers in continuing to raise standards. You will be joining a strong Mathematics team, all specialists, with a Sixth Form rated outstanding in 2018.
The role is suitable for a Mathematics Teacher with aspirations to develop their career towards full curriculum area responsibility and whole school leadership roles. The successful candidate will work closely with the Curriculum Coordinator of Mathematics in managing all aspects of Key Stage 5 delivery. You will teach in designated Mathematics teaching rooms, with outstanding resources.
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the Catholic ethos.
- outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students
- a school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- a school which was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in the 2018 inspection
- an IT rich environment and high quality learning facilities
- outstanding CPD provision: NQT induction through to leadership courses
- Inner London Weighting salary benefits
- a supportive and open management team
- friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is graded Outstanding by Ofsted. It is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
Informal visits are welcomed; please contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Cunningham.
The closing date for applications is 25th March 2019 at 9am.
Interviews are to be arranged.
The job will commence on 1st September 2019
If you need any further information, please contact Mrs Christine Plant by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8575 8222 Ext 411
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure by the DBS