Applications are invited for the Mathematics/Science Teacher role. Our client is a Catholic coeducational and weekly boarding school for Years 7-12. The school is located in Riverina Region of New South Wales. The school purports a peace philosophy through and in its strong pastoral system. They assist students to realise the full potential of their humanity and to recognise the worth and dignity of all individuals.
About the Role:
• Full-time, 12-month contract
• Commencing Term 3, 2021
• Contract is covering maternity leave
• Teaching Years 7-12 Mathematics and Years 7-12 Science
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2104-548170 SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales