Aldar Academies are seeking an outstanding Mathematics Teacher for Al Bateen Academy commencing January 2018. The school provides high quality education from the ages of 11 to 18 and follows the English National Curriculum, with an international dimension, in Years 7 to 9. In Years 10 and 11 students complete their I/GCSE qualifications and in Years 12 and 13 study the prestigious International Baccalaureate (IB DP) Programme.
The successful candidate will able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
· BA or PGCE in Education with minimum of 2 years teaching experience
· Strong experience teaching the IB Curriculum
· Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
· Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
· A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
· Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
· Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
· A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
· A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
· Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
· Tax Free Salary
· Fully furnished accommodation
· Medical insurance and Air Fare
· Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
· Excellent professional development and guidance
Applicants will be required to submit a letter of application and CV, together with copies of their passport, education certificates and police clearance to complete the on-line application process. On CV, please include the names and contact email addresses of three professional referees one of which must be a current Principal.