Our client is an independent secondary school located in central Brisbane. The school is renowned for innovative educational practice and a consistent record of academic achievement. An extensive range of subjects combined with comprehensive co-curricular activities and well developed student care programmes provide the opportunities for students to express their individuality and develop their aspirations.
About the Role:
- Mathematics Teacher
- Ability to teach Years 7 – 12
- Term 3 start
- Semester contract covering parental leave
- High performing school culture
- Vibrant learning community
- Ideally located in Brisbane’s inner suburbs
- Supportive and experienced leadership team
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES2105-548316RM, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.