The following vacancy is available at a reputable Catholic independent school located in Canberra, ACT. This school offers a range of sporting and co-curricular programmes, and emphasises the role of pastoral care. The school utilises modern teaching practices, and integrates ICT into the classroom.
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7-12 Mathematics
• Full time, Permanent position
• Role to commence Term 3, 2019
• Pastoral Care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Experience delivering the Mathematics curriculum
• Working Holiday Visa holders welcome to apply
• Visa sponsorship may be available for the right candidate
• Willingness to contribute to co-curricular life
• Possess current references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TQI & WWVP Check
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537556EB – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537556MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).