The following vacancy is available at a reputable school located in Canberra, ACT. This school offers a range of sporting and co-curricular programmes, emphasises the role of pastoral care and utilises modern teaching practices, integrating ICT into the classroom.
About the Role:
• Year 7-12 Mathematics teacher
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Position to commence Term 1, 2021
• Pastoral Care duties as required
• Hold a Secondary teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Willingness to contribute to co-curricular life
• Possess current references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with TQI & WWVP Check
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #TES2011-546320BA – Bethany.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2011-546320SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!