Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher to join an outstanding school in Merton, South West London. This full time, permanent position is to start in January 2020. The successful Mathematics Teacher will ideally be able to teach Maths from KS3 through to KS5. The department here is vibrant, creative and central to the learning at this school. This role is also available as 2iC.
About the Role
• Mathematics Teacher
• 2iC available
• Permanent contract
• MPS Inner London - £29,000 to £41,000
• TLR available
• KS3, KS4 and KS5 ideally for the right candidate
• Full time
• January 2020
About the School
• Well established school
• Ofsted outstanding
• Single sex school
• Well-resourced department
• Excellent results through KS4 and KS5
• Great transport links, a short walk from an over ground station
• Great road links with parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN19415.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.