Smart Teachers is recruiting for a knowledgeable Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher to join an “Outstanding” school in Sutton, South London. This Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher position has been made available due to school expansion and will commence September 2018. The school are ideally looking for a Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher full time however, will consider part time applicants. The all boys school will be welcoming the Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher into an exceptional school with well-resourced departments.
About the Role
· Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher
· Full time
· Part time considered
· September 2018 start
· Position available due to school expansion
· Salary range between £26,000 and £37,000 or Upper Pay Scale of £39,000 - £43,000
About the School
· All boys school
· Rated “Outstanding” by Ofsted
· Excellent behaviour
· Exceptional results rated as one of the best schools in the UK in terms of results
· Well-resourced department
· Enrichment and extra-curricular activities available each week relating to Maths
In order to be considered for this role, the Mathematics Teacher / Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Excellent subject knowledge
· Ability and ideally experience teaching A Level students
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· QTS preferably or on track to obtain by 2018
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· High energy levels and willingness to work hard
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities and enrichment sessions relating to Maths
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN38117.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.