The London Academy Casablanca has been established in 2017 and is a ‘through School’, from Nursery and Primary to Secondary and International Foundation School. The London Academy Rabat opened its door in September 2020. This growth has at its core a spirit of ‘Continuous Improvement’, a quest for Excellence in all that we do. London Academy is a place in which each student is at the heart of all we do.
We are seeking to appoint a Mathematics Teacher.
The successful candidate for this position will have at least three years of experience in teaching.
• Essential qualities will include the ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and present to parents, pupils and colleagues a warm, engaging and approachable personality.
• The successful candidate will have a university degree and teaching qualification from a good UK University.
• A distinguished record of teaching.
• A strong record of professional development.
• Excellent knowledge of KS3, IGCSE and A-Level (preferably with the Cambridge International Curriculum)
If you have the passion to make a difference and inspire our students, staff and our wider school community, and the leadership skills then we want to encourage you to apply.
Watch Dr Samir Benmakhlouf, our CEO speaks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNZ5_mxlvFM
The closing date is 19th April 2021 but interested candidates are strongly encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
All appointments are subject to an interview, criminal record checks, and successful references.
Interviews will take place via Skype / Zoom.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
London Academy Casablanca
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
Our Motto: We Are The Future
London Academy is a SMART SCHOOL that honours the Moroccan culture and empowers every pupil with 21st Century skills.
London Academy Casablanca opened in September 2017 and is located in the Bouskoura district of Casabl...