Our client is a Catholic school in the Inner Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, catering for students from Year 7-12. The school prides itself on providing a holistic education where students gain transferable skills to fully equip them for their future.
About the role:
- Year 7-12 Mathematics
- Must be able to teach VCE Mathematics
- Part Time Role
- Fixed Term Contract until the end of the year
- Commencing in Term 2, 2021
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references
- Be registered with VIT
- Have current work rights in Australia
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #TES2104-548126N
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #TES2104-548126SD
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!