Are you an inspirational teacher who can lead our children to success Mathematics? We are seeking an innovative and forward-thinking practitioner who can work with our amazing Year Seven - Year Ten pupils.
Bala-City is a school built upon a philosophy of innovation and 21st Century thinking. We want to attract teachers who welcome the freedom to think outside the box and try new and innovative practices. Our focus is on the future, and how to prepare our children for it.
We are an accredited Cambridge International School, and we offer children the complete educational programme up to the age of 18. Children in our KS3-4 classes study different subjects of the Cambridge Secondary Programme with their International Teachers.
As well as their International Lessons, children study Russian, and a wide range of other subjects with specialists. In addition, the school has a number of professionals on site, including a speech educational psychologist and nurse.
We are a friendly, family-oriented school with a strong track record and high retention rates. In addition to our competitive package, we offer a supportive environment with opportunities for professional development, including the chance to study towards the Cambridge International Diploma in Teaching with Digital Technologies.
Our package includes:
- A tax-free US Dollar amount salary, paid in Russian rubles.
- Accommodation provided by the school, or an accommodation allowance given
- Inbound and outbound flights and the beginning and end of the contract
- All visa costs refunded
- Medical insurance
- Meals provided during the school day
- An academic degree and a teaching qualification equivalent to Qualified Teacher Status in the UK. We are happy to consider applications from NQTs, as well as ESL/TEFL teachers who have a provable track record of teaching this age group.
- Preferable: Teaching experience - 3 years and more.
- An up-to-date police clearance or criminal background check
- Two referees, one of which must be the current or most recent employer
- Advanced computer skills.
Bala-City International School, Bulack Campus
Kazan, Russian Federation
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 5 - 12 years