Applications are invited for a qualified Mathematics Teacher for a position at a reputable independent school, located in Sydney’s Hills District. With a strong reputation, there is a focus on community cohesion and the traditional emphasis of family involvement. With a diverse curriculum and broad range of extra-curricular activities, pupils learning is enriched and will not only offer opportunities to excel academically but personally too.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Temporary contract until end of 2021 academic year
• Commencing Term 2, 2021
• Experience teaching HSC Mathematics desirable, however, not essential
• New graduates welcome to apply
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2104-548025 SD or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales