We are seeking applications for the following role at a Catholic, co-educational K-12 school located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. This reputable Catholic school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Commencing Term 1, 2022
• Teaching Year 7-12 Mathematics
• Experience teaching Stage 6 extension course highly desirable
• Have a knowledge of the values of catholic education and a willingness to support this
• Proven successful results in teaching Mathematics up to Stage 6
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree, specialising in Secondary Mathematics (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES2108-549829AM, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales