Maths & Science Teacher
Our client is a reputable Christian School located in on the beautiful North Queensland coast. The school exists to provide excellence in education for the children of families who value Christian Education. With over 700 students currently enrolled, from Kindergarten to Year 12 graduates this school has strong ties to the community.
About the Role:
- Junior Maths and Science Teacher
- Ability to teach Aquatic Practices or Pre-vocational Math an advantage
- Full Time role commencing Term 3, 2018
- Permanent for the right candidate
- School with excellent community reputation
- Outstanding modern facilities on spacious grounds
- Focus on fostering a close-knit community
- Christian ethos – candidates who actively attend church are highly regarded
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527897KW - email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527897KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).