Contract term: Fixed Term - 01 September 2021 to 31 August 2022
Contract type: Term-time only, 35 hours per week
Working hours are 08:15-15:45, with a 30 minute lunch break
Scale: Grade 3, point 4-6 (£18,933-£19,698 FTE), with a pro rata starting salary of £15,832
This is a great opportunity to come and work in our highly rated secondary school in central Manchester. Our school was inspected by Ofsted in January 2014 and was judged to be ‘Outstanding’ in every category and ‘Outstanding’ for overall effectiveness. In 2017, our new Sixth Form was also judged ‘Outstanding’.
We are now looking to appoint a suitably experienced person to join the Maths Department to provide in-class and small group support to GCSE Maths students.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to join our Outstanding school of 1400 students aged 11-18, supported by a hugely talented, hard-working staff team;
- Excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings;
- Enrolment in the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- Free parking and use of the school Fitness Suite;
- Twenty five days’ holiday, rising to thirty days after five years’ service;
- Childcare Voucher Scheme and Cycle to Work Scheme in operation;
- Access to Health Assured's 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme;
- Staff Wellbeing Fund for initiatives, activities and social events that support staff mental and physical health;
- We are a socially inclusive and equal opportunities school and committed to and actively promote equal opportunities for all our students and staff.
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU:
- Proven mathematical ability – the successful candidate must have A Level Mathematics, plus literacy skills at least equivalent to RQF Level 2;
- Well organised and professional with good time management skills and an adaptable approach to all aspects of your work, ensuring deadlines are met;
- Personal integrity, enthusiastic and committed, reliable and punctual;
- Good communication skills with the ability to work well within a team, yet able to demonstrate an ability to work unsupervised utilising your own initiative to prioritise tasks;
- Experience of working in a school environment is desirable but not essential. Training will be provided on safeguarding and school specific IT applications.
The closing date for applications is 09:00 on Monday 19 April.
CVs will not be considered - please complete the Tes online form. For more information about our school please visit our school website: www.trinityhigh.com
Trinity CE High School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The school operates a Safer Recruitment policy. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Trinity CE High School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years