Due to the imminent retirement of a member of our Maths team, we are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, effective, innovative and highly motivated Maths Teacher to join our staff from January 2019. We are an Academy with Outstanding Leadership and Management at all levels across the school. (Ofsted 2010 & Ofsted 2013 – overall effectiveness “Outstanding”)
The successful candidate must have;
- A passion for the subject and the ability to share this with young people,
- The ability to teach Maths up to at least KS4,
- The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results and
- The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic team.
We will offer you;
- A positive and innovative learning culture supported by students, staff, parents and governors,
- A professional, hardworking and supportive team with the capacity and commitment to raise student achievement even further,
- Bespoke CPD to support your individual needs,
- Access to The RSA Academies’ Teaching School Alliance which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff,
- A Talent Management strategy that ensures teachers at all stages of their career have access to a range of leadership development programmes and
- Facilitation of a range of accredited courses such as NPQML, NPQSL, NPSML along with our RSA Leadership Development Programme.
Successful candidates should look forward to working in a exciting and inspiring environment within which there is ample opportunity to lay the foundations for career progression and leadership. Whitley Academy is a successful oversubscribed and expanding secondary school with an ethos and belief that; both students and staff can be supported and challenged to be the best that they can be every day.
To find out more about Whitley Academy, please visit our website or to find more details about the RSA Family of Academies, please visit the RSA Academies website. This post is suitable for new entrants to the profession as well as experienced teachers.
Informal visits are warmly welcomed. Further information regarding this vacancy and the application process can be downloaded from this website or alternatively can be found at http://www.whitleyacademy.com/Recruitment.aspx
Completed applications should be returned via email to Whitley Academy (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only fully completed application forms will be accepted, CVs not accompanied with a completed application form will not be considered.
Closing date is: Noon – Monday 15th October 2018 .
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding of and promoting the welfare of children. This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This post is not open to recruitment agencies.
Employment at the Academy will be subject to receipt of satisfactory disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) in accordance with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, Police Act 1997 and the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012.