Inspire their Remarkable with us
Clacton Coastal Academy are seeking to appoint a teacher of Maths with further responsibility for a specific area within the Maths Team for the right candidate.
Clacton Coastal Academy is a special place to work. We are committed to supporting our students and developing them into well rounded individuals. This is a time of exciting change for the school with new leadership and more opportunities than ever to develop your career with us.
Are you a remarkable Maths Specialist who wants more?
Ready to work with a team of subject specialists, drive outcomes and inspire over 1400 pupils to choose a Remarkable Life. Within the role you will be working in a supportive department. We are passionate about our pupils and enabling each and everyone of them to identify, grow and celebrate their remarkable
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More opportunities, so you can forge your own path - As a large and expanding multi academy trust, there are ample opportunities for development and new experiences.
- More hands on support, so you can get on with what matters most - Expert operations support removes headaches, allowing you to focus on the children.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing Date: Friday 23 April 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.
Clacton Coastal Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
**Please scroll to the bottom of this page to view our live vacancies**
We welcome you to Clacton Coastal Academy (CCA). The unrelenting focus by staff on the success, achievement, welfare and happiness of students has created a vibrant e...