Location: St Helens
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.
Start Date: 19th April 2021
Vision for Education are recruiting for an outstanding, experienced Maths Teacher for a St Helens based secondary school. The successful candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK and experience of teaching Maths at KS3 and KS4 level. The role is due to commence after the Easter break, 19th April. This is a full time maternity cover which will continue until the end of the academic year.
Requirements to be considered for the Maths Teacher position, you will:
- Have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK
- Have experience of teaching Maths at KS3 and KS4 level
- Have good classroom management skills
- Can provide engaging, outstanding lessons
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Maths Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Liverpool team.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency