Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Key Stage 3 – 5 Mathematics Teacher to join a collaborative department at a highly-regarded school based in Lewisham. The school boasts a contemporary new building and a strong reputation for academic results, which are currently above average. This is a full time, permanent position commencing in September 2018.
About the Role
- Mathematics Teacher
- Ability to teach Key Stages 3 – 5
- Full time permanent contract to commence September 2018
- Salary up to £39,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
- All through school with separate Primary and Secondary campuses
- Recognised by Ofsted as a ‘good’ school with ‘outstanding’ features
- Strong community based capital city school with a village school ethos
- Striving for academic excellence with a challenging and inspiring curriculum
- Easily accessible with great transport links in South East London
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree in Mathematics
- Proven experience of teaching Mathematics to Key Stages 3 – 5
- NQTs and/or Overseas-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number JZB35004
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.