Smart Teachers is recruiting for a high performing Maths Teacher across all specialisms who are looking to join a successful state secondary school located in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. The chosen Maths Teacher will be joining one of the highest attaining state schools in London. Ofsted rated this school “Good” with special praise of the quality of teaching and senior management team. The successful Maths Teachers will be expected to maintain the level of excellence and help the school to strive towards “Outstanding”. There is opportunities for career development and management positions at this wonderful school. The permanent positions will be to start in April 2019
About the Role
• Maths Teacher
• Full time
• April 2019 start
• Teaching KS3 & KS4
• To be involved in development of an engaging and challenging curriculum
• Opportunity to progress to Head of Subject
• Salary between £23,547 - £39,725 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Successful oversubscribed secondary school
• Rated “Good” by Ofsted in most recent inspection
• Full investment in staff and CPD
• 1 in 3 students achieve at least three A*/A grades
• Modern day classrooms with state of the art equipment.
• Career development and management opportunities.
• Hardworking leaderships team going with a strong growth mind-set
• Amazing transport links, close to Central Line and National Rail.
In order to be considered for this role, the Maths Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Maths Based First Degree Specialism;
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum;
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply;
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa); and
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Full and targeted CPD
• Consultant exclusivity.
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR11882.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.