"I’ve worked at Roding Valley High School for the past five years; it is a warm and caring community with a love of learning at the heart of all we do. We believe passionately in high standards and the pursuit of excellence in all aspects of school life."
If you are looking to work in a good school with fantastic facilities then Roding Valley could be the place for you. There are exciting times ahead, with the continuous improvement of the sixth form, improvement of the sports facilities, a new build and an extra form of entry in September 2018.We are looking for….
- a well-qualified, creative and dynamic teacher to join our team
- an engaging and forward thinking individual with the drive to monitor the progress and achievements of students in a year group
We can offer….
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- a comprehensive induction programme and the opportunity to engage in further professional development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Bike to work Scheme
- Canteen facilities
- TLR3 payment for a candidate who proposes and then leads on a project that will support the engagement, progress and attainment of middle and/or disadvantaged students across the whole school.
You will be joining a school with enthusiastic and dedicated leaders at senior and middle leadership levels and a commitment to the professional development of staff. RVHS is keen to embrace an approach that is centred on teaching and learning and academic attainment for our students. RVHS is an 11-18 school in Essex, that enjoys a good reputation in the local area and benefits from excellent transport links, including being adjacent to Loughton tube station (Central Line). It is an exciting time in the history of the school with the development of the sixth form, expansion of pupil numbers, joining the Chelmsford Learning Partnership with The Boswells School and a new building in 2018 which will provide additional class bases and a state of the art learning centre.
For further information see the website www.rodingvalley.net
Visits to the school or informal discussions with the Head of School , Mrs S Jenner, are welcome, please contact the school on 020 8508 1173 to arrange.
Roding Valley High School and its governing body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.