£100 - £150 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), recent teaching experience and we must be able to obtain a school performance reference.
Vision for Education is looking to recruit a highly motivated and dedicated Maths Teacher on behalf of a selective Grammar school catering to 11 - 18 year olds based in Louth. The Maths Teacher role is due to start immediately until the end of the academic year, July 2021.
The selective secondary academy based in Louth are fortunate to have a team of dedicated staff who make a massive commitment to the life of the school. The school is committed to ensure the highest standards in teaching and learning and they aim to support and nurture all staff and students.
The Maths Teacher will be joining a supportive staff team who are dedicated to those new to the professional as well as providing opportunities for a new intellectual challenge for an experienced Maths Teacher.
Vision for Education is looking to recruit a Maths Teacher due to start immediately on a full time basis. The Maths Teacher will be responsible for delivering classes across Key Stage 3 and 4 to mixed ability classes.
To be considered for the Maths Teacher role you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have recent teaching experience in Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4) Maths
• Be adaptable and flexible
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply :
If you are a Maths Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our secondary team in the Lincolnshire branch.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency