Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a secondary school in Oldham. This position is starting in September 2018 with the possibility of being made permanent and TLR points offered.
This is a large, improving secondary school which offers all new staff a comprehensive induction and supports staff through an Employee Assistance Program.
The desired Maths Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work in a supportive department, who put children at the heart of everything they do.
To be considered for the position of Maths Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Maths
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Maths Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Maths Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary Education team in the Manchester Branch.