• Maths Teacher
• Wirral Mainstream School – rated “Outstanding”
• Temporary assignment – may lead to a permanent contract
• ASAP Start
• PAYE payroll
• AWR compliant
Vision for Education are keen to speak to qualified Maths Teachers available to work at this “Outstanding” school from January of next year, but the role may start sooner. The information we have for this vacancy is limited and a brief synopsis is outlined above. Should you have a specific question/requirement then please direct your enquiries to Kieran Mulqueen via email to email@example.com or call the Vision team on 0151 363 2266.
This is an outstanding school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care
To be considered for the position of Maths Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching Secondary Maths at GCSE and A Level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our recruitment team on 0151 363 2266.