What are the school looking for?
The school is based just north of Stoke-on-Trent close to Hanley; they are looking for a September start for the right candidate of Mathematics. The ideal candidate will be passionate and professional in their approach to the new challenge. You will be expected to integrate into the department as quickly as possible in order to maintain the schools expectation of its students. This position is a brilliant opportunity to find long term work for the academic year 2019/2020.
What is expected?
• Strong subject knowledge of Mathematics up to KS4.
• The ability to monitor and asses’ pupil’s progress throughout the school year.
• Brilliant planning ability to maximise student’s potential.
• Good communication skills.
• Good time management.
• Qualified Teacher Status.
• Newly Qualified Teachers are encouraged to apply.
Why should you join ABC Teachers?
• ABC Teachers pay the best rates on the market, we make sure our teachers are happy, and that your pay reflects your experience. Pay can range anywhere from £95 for NQT’s and up to £194 per day for UPS3 Teachers. (Subject to post 12 week AWR).
• A dedicated and professional consultant who works hard on your behalf to find the work that you are looking for.
• Continued Professional Development.
• Travel costs are always taken into consideration when we put a job across to you.
• A Free DBS run for you (If you are able to work this academic year).
• ABC Teachers have been well established for 10 years, and have brilliant relationships and understanding of schools within the Staffordshire area.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Scott Daly today on 01543410500 or ‘Apply now’ to submit your CV and details.
Not found what you are looking for? We get jobs like this coming in on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.