Are you a Maths teacher looking for the next challenge? Would you like to join a school community, which values the development of its teachers and invests heavily in CPD? We are looking for a teacher to join our successful Maths team. Whether you’re an NQT or a more experienced teacher, we will provide the environment and training for you to develop your career and refine your practice.
In addition, we offer:
- an open and collaborative community that trusts its teachers, equipping them with the skills and allowing them the freedom to act as valued professionals;
- a hugely successful and collaborative department
- outstanding facilities and resources;
- a range of personal benefits, including Cycle to Work Scheme, on site leisure centre and an active staff social committee;
- rigid procedures for managing behaviour;
- an Ofsted outstanding School that believes ‘better never stops’.
For further insight into the Maths department and Kennet School please view the attachments at the bottom of this advert labelled :
‘What we believe – Letter from the Headteacher’
‘Kennet School Benefits – Letter to applicants’
‘A Letter from the Head of Department’
We would like you to be:
- able to teach Maths at KS3 and KS4 with experience of A Level Maths and/or Further Maths an advantage;
- creative, forward thinking attitude & unapologetically passionate about your subject;
- committed to working collaboratively as part of a team and across the school;
- willing to think creatively and take risks in the classroom;
- hard-working with excellent organisational skills.
How to Apply
Click the ‘Quick Apply’ button below to complete the application form.
The school’s successes are well documented, but we believe that it is most impressive when seen in action. We welcome enquiries and visits prior to application, so please get in touch with Chris Ellison, Deputy Headteacher for more information (email@example.com).
Deadline & Interview Dates
Deadline for applications is 9am, Friday 26 April and candidates selected for interview will be informed by telephone soon after. Interview date: Wednesday 1 May.
Kennet School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, including being subject to a full DBS check.