Meals Supervisors x 3
Salary Scale 2 (scale point 11-13) £20,617 – 20,951 pa pro rata for part time hours
11.25 hours per week term time only (38 weeks per year).
Actual salary £5514 - £5603pa
Adamsrill Primary School is a growing three-form entry school situated in the heart of Sydenham in Lewisham. Our utmost priority is our commitment to ensuring all children succeed.
We are looking for proactive, positive, enthusiastic, highly motivated and approachable meal supervisors who will be required to support children during the midday break both during dining and at play.
Candidates should have:
• Experience of working with children
• Good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
• The ability to respond positively and proactively to new challenges
• To be enthusiastic, caring and enjoy being a front line worker
In turn we offer:
· Great children, who are eager to learn
· A hard working and friendly staff team always willing to support
· An inviting and well-resourced learning environment
· A senior leadership team committed to continued professional development
· Strong community links
· Supportive governors and parents
· An opportunity to make a real difference to our local community.
Adamsrill Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment.
The post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and all offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check, overseas checks and receipt of satisfactory references; references will be requested prior to interview.
Original evidence of right to work within the United Kingdom will be required prior to commencement of employment i.e. National Insurance Number, Work Permits or Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Adamsrill Primary School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
Additional information about the school can be found on our website www.adamsrill.lewisham.sch.uk
Application packs are available online and should be emailed to the School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been successful.
The closing date is 12 noon on Friday18th May 2018.
Interviews will take place week commencing 21st May 2018.