We wish to appoint an experienced Media Resources Officer to effectively manage our reprographic services and to support our commitment to academic excellence and helping every child succeed. The successful candidate will provide our staff and students with a range of services including maintenance of media equipment, design and production of school displays, newsletters and marketing publications, and support for the media curriculum.
Renowned for our excellent achievement in traditional academic subjects and in the performing arts, Forest Hill boys learn in a stimulating environment, designed to foster initiative through challenge, to develop creativity and promote self-esteem.
You will need:
• Excellent IT skills, including experience of design and photo editing software
• To be able to make effective use of ICT to support learning
• Have excellent organisational skills and ability to manage time effectively
• To enjoy working as part of a team and with young people
In return we can offer you:
• A thriving and vibrant school with high aspirations for all
• Students who enjoy school and are actively engaged in their learning
• An opportunity to develop the role to provide innovative solutions for the future
Please visit our website at www.foresthillschool.co.uk for more information and to make direct online applications, which must be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applications that are submitted on the Lewisham Support Staff application form will be considered. No CVs or agencies please. Closing date for applications is: Thursday 18th April 2019. Interviews will be held week commencing: Monday 29th April 2019.
Forest Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Forest Hill School is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.