We wish to appoint an experienced Media Resources Officer to effectively manage our reprographic services and to support our commitment to academic excellence and helping every child succeed. The successful candidate will provide our staff and students with a range of services including maintenance of media equipment, producing school displays, newsletters, marketing publications and supporting the media curriculum.
enowned for our excellent achievement in traditional academic subjects and in the performing arts, Forest Hill boys learn in a stimulating environment, designed to foster initiative through challenge, to develop creativity and promote self-esteem.
You will need:
• To be able to use ICT effectively and make effective use of ICT to support learning
• Have excellent organisational skills and ability to manage time effectively
• Enjoy working as part of a team and with young people
In return we can offer you:
• A thriving and vibrant school with high aspirations for all
• Students who enjoy school and are actively engaged in their learning
• An opportunity to develop the role to provide innovative solutions for the future
Please visit our website at www.foresthillschool.co.uk for more information and to make direct online applications, which must be returned to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: 12 noon, Thursday 3rd January 2019
Interviews will take place week commencing: Monday 7th January 2019
Forest Hill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Forest Hill School is an equal opportunities employer.
We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation.